قبيلة بني رافع
اخي الزائر الكريم سجل معنا لتظهر لك منتديات القبيله الخاصه ونتمنى لك اجمل الاوقات

ادراة المنتدى
قبيلة بني رافع
اخي الزائر الكريم سجل معنا لتظهر لك منتديات القبيله الخاصه ونتمنى لك اجمل الاوقات

ادراة المنتدى
قبيلة بني رافع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

قبيلة بني رافع

منتدى شامل لقبيلة بني رافع من تهامة بللسمر

الاقتراح والشكاوي1الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولصندوق الجماعه
المواضيع الأخيرة
» سلام عليكم
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالسبت يونيو 18, 2016 3:51 pm من طرف محمد عبد الله

» نكته وحده علشان ما اطيل عليكم
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالخميس يوليو 23, 2015 2:44 am من طرف جاكو

» اوامر المدير الجديده
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالخميس يوليو 23, 2015 2:39 am من طرف جاكو

» جماعة الخرج قبل 28 سنه
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالأحد فبراير 23, 2014 1:26 am من طرف جاكو

» اعتذاااااار
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 20, 2013 5:39 pm من طرف ألشاكي

» اكثروا من ذكر الله والصلاة على نبيكم محمد
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالخميس نوفمبر 07, 2013 5:52 am من طرف جاكو

» حفل عيد الاضحى لقبيلة ال جمال لعام 1434
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 02, 2013 6:59 pm من طرف النداوي

» هل هلو تشابه اسماء ام هناك صلة قرابه
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 03, 2013 7:53 pm من طرف النداوي

» عروض الجزيره
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 12, 2013 4:58 pm من طرف aljazeera_sweedy

» ماهو على كيف بن صالح ولا كيفنا
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالأربعاء مايو 15, 2013 9:48 pm من طرف سعيد عطية الغامدي

أفضل 10 فاتحي مواضيع
الأسطوره 50
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_rcap Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_voting_bar Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_lcap 
الديراااااوي
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_rcap Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_voting_bar Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_lcap 
مشاعر خجوله
النداوي
بنت الجنوب
جاكو
غنـــوجـــهـ
العالمي الاصفر
جروح الوفا
admin
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
تصويت
مارأيك في المنتدى ؟
ممتاز
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_rcap54% Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_lcap
 54% [ 14 ]
جيد
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_rcap23% Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_lcap
 23% [ 6 ]
ناقص
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_rcap8% Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_lcap
 8% [ 2 ]
مقبول
 Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_rcap8% Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  I_vote_lcap
 8% [ 2 ]
يغلق
 8% [ 2 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 26
لتحميل الصور
لتحميل الصور من ملفاتك

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 178 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابو بتال فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 11382 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 2638 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 2 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 2 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 149 بتاريخ الخميس نوفمبر 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بن جرمان
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
بن جرمان

عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 15
نقاط : 39
درجة التقييم : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/05/2011

Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone     Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالخميس يونيو 09, 2011 12:19 am

Well , this happened to me At eBay.com

after waiting for couple of days , I received my Ipad 2 from my cousin who was in log queue in one of New York Apple.Stores , I was so happy indeed, I turned it on , started downloading softwares & it worked great on Wifi, but tried to put the SIM card and found no slot in the devise, I checked on line and found that Ipads of Verizon operator don't accept SIM cards ( i.e the SR 900 difference I paid for 3G optioin is gone )
I was so frustrated, nevertheless I decided to sell it online, I offered it at souq.com and ebay.com
It was sold in less than 4 hours, with a profit of more than SR 700 , I called the guy in souq.com but he apologized and told me that it was a mistake, I closed the bid and turned to ebay.com at the 1st bid my Ipad 2 was sold to a guy with address in Paris, he asked me to send money request to his email @rocket.cc ..etc , then I received an email taged like Paypal service ,later I knew it's fake , the requested me to ship it to the address he provided me ( his sweetie in Lagos ) as he was traveling to Brazil... I wrapped it and put everything inside and shipped it with priority service from Saudi Arabia to Nigeria ... per his requested.
I provided them with the tracking number and couple of hours later they told me that they encountered tech. error and will deposit the money to my paypal account the next Monday, I waited till last Monday and they told me that they deducted twice from his account and need me to wire transfer the excess money thru Western Union to the same address and kept following up on that , I started to have doubt and checked all the emails and googled similar cases and I was shocked that eBay is recommending not to ship to Nigeria and similar stories were listed......I tracked the shipment and at that date it was import scanned , immediately I called UPS Saudi office to stop the shipment and not to deliver it to the consignee.

they emaild Lagos office and the status was updated to " shipment is being held , UPS will attempt new destination..." I kept callling UPS daily and they told me that Lagos office was instructed so, and they are waiting for the brokerage and returning cost.

The next Friday morning the status was changed to " DELIVERED " >>>>

at the same time the scammer was following up on the wire transfer while I was trying to get some thing from him or his national ID or anything ,but they seems really experts in that .

later I received a fake message from eBay security office asking me to wire transfer the money , both Paypal and eBay fake messages look exactly like received from them not from scammers.
my new IPAD 2 is gone , because it's the 1st time I sell item on eBay , also eBay system didn't support by emailing or providing pop up messages warning about those buyers with zero records also about shipping to Nigeria....
Also UPS share some of it, as they didn't hold the shipment.
I called UPS Saudi office, Nigerian office & no response
I called UPS US office , and after waiting for some time they told me , sorry we can't do anything from US , you have to speak to Saudi office
Finally , I wanted to share with you what happened with me at least to let others learn from such mistake .

total loss SR 4400
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ألشاكي
عطاء بلا حدود
عطاء بلا حدود
ألشاكي

عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 503
نقاط : 710
درجة التقييم : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/05/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : جنوووبي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone     Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالخميس يونيو 09, 2011 1:15 am

ابن جرمان

بالنسبه لي مافهمت شي
هههههههههه

يالله نتكلم باللهجه العاميه
admin
مؤسس المنتدى
مؤسس المنتدى
admin

عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 353
نقاط : 777
درجة التقييم : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/03/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone     Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone  Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 15, 2011 4:48 pm

My dear Bin Jarman

Thank you for the story and the illustration
But the forum rules to write in Arabic even open the Department of English
Short... English writing is not allowed in the forum
I wish to let us know what you have Arabic in order to benefit others
Thank You

الاخوه الاعضاء الكتابه بالعربي حتى نفتح قسم اللغه الانجليزيه ولكم جزيل الشكر
https://abuadah.forumarabia.com

Sold & shippped my IPAD 2 to Nigerian Scammer, It's gone
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1